The Shutter Sound Is Mute!
Finally! I’m glad to say now we can finally turn the flash and the sound completely off while taking a picture from our S60 3rd edition phones. Chua Welic has released a freeware which will allow us to do exactly that!
cCam (pronounced “see-cam”) is a camera capture program that runs on S60 phones, allows us to click pictures with no shutter sound and no flash light! It saves the captured images to default memory card image directory.
It also features an option to set the focus range and a link to take us to the gallery.
DOWNLOAD! Version – 1.01
Note: While testing on the Nokia N95 i’m glad to say there was no sound, however the red led does light up for a micro second!
Trackback URL is here.
If you enjoyed this post, then be sure to subscribe to our Full Feed RSS. You can also Subscribe via Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.Share:
- Take RAW Images From Your Nokia!
- Nokia Lumia 925 Camera: Samples & Improvements
- Application: Shoot Video At 30 FPS On The N8 & Take Uncompressed Images
- The Nokia N8 Gets Its Second Mod: Continuous Auto Focus In Video
- With The Lumia 928, Nokia Concentrates On HQ Sound: Both Recording & Playback [+Other Specs]