Home » Symbian, Tutorials

Controlling Music With A Shake!

By - On 6 November 2007 10 Comments

The Nokia Blog has this great video up demonstrating another awesome use of the N95′s built in accelerometer.

In the video the N95 emulates a Sony Ericsson W580i and gets shake music control. The creator of this video claims to have done this within 30 minutes! Great work! Why didn’t Nokia not┬átalk about┬áthis great feature when Apple was literally screaming with the iPhone (read iHype)! Can we get an updated Music Player in the new firmware Nokia? Please!

Trackback URL is here.

If you enjoyed this post, then be sure to subscribe to our Full Feed RSS. You can also Subscribe via Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.
Share:

Similar Posts:

10 Comments »

  • iwantthisapp said:

    PLS where do i get this app there has been no other news abt this app!

  • iwantthisapp said:

    PLS where do i get this app there has been no other news abt this app!

  • Vaibhav Sharma (author) said:

    Sadly the app’s not been released yet!

  • Vaibhav Sharma (author) said:

    Sadly the app’s not been released yet!

  • simon said:

    Want to hype something up like crazy on the net. check out ihype.com it’s all about hype. ‘spread the word’

  • simon said:

    Want to hype something up like crazy on the net. check out ihype.com it’s all about hype. ‘spread the word’

  • mohan said:

    good

  • mohan said:

    good

  • FeZzAn said:

    Hey guys try rock n roll scroll.It can make ur 4n better than iphone.u can change song,pic and even navigate through the menu,without touching a key!!

  • FeZzAn said:

    Hey guys try rock n roll scroll.It can make ur 4n better than iphone.u can change song,pic and even navigate through the menu,without touching a key!!