Leaks and then even more leaks sure seem to be the trend this week. Just two days after a lot Nokia’s roadmap for 2009 got leaked, the Wahoo, a half-QWERTY clamshell for AT&T has been prematurely shown the light of the day, courtesy the BGR.
The specs are nothing to blow your mind off, with even WiFi getting a miss. However, for those of you looking for carrier based handsets, Nokia’a latest Razr and Blackberry Flip mash up might be something to look at. The keyboard if you’re not familiar with is a 20-key SureType half-QWERTY keyboard. Its like a mixture between T9 and QWERTY, with every key having 2 letters on it. Owing to the design predictive text is a must and it guesses what you must be trying to hammer out.
Basic Specs include:
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- Dual-band UMTS/HSDPA (850MHz/1900MHz)
- There’s two displays, one internal and one external. They sizes are 2.2″ with a 240×320 resolution, and 1.36″ with a 128×160 resolution respectively
- 2.0 megapixel camera with flash
- Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP
- Four hours of UMTS talk time
- Sadly a 2.5mm headset jack
The above sheets no where say S60, but I nevertheless decided to cover it as from the keypad layout it seemed like a S60 device. What do you think? If it came out elsewhere in the world, would you think about it?