BARCELONA, Spain – After much adieu and numerous leaks, the E75 has finally been officially acknowledged by Nokia. The handset will weigh in at 139 grams and be 111.8 x 50.8 x 14.4 mm in size, no mean feat for a slide out full QWERTY device. It will run on a 1000 mAh battery and pack a 2.4 inch display with a 240 x 320 pixel resolution. It will also be the first Eseries to support N-Gage. A brilliant move by Nokia.
Another remarkable thing about the E75 will be the presence of a 3.5mm jack, unlike the 2.5mm found on most Eseries before the E63. Apart from this, the device will sport a 3.2 MP camera with an LED flash, A-GPS, WIFI, a microSD card slot. The Nokia E75 comes loaded with the new Nokia Messaging service for slick email HTML email support and will also ship with a free subscription of the same.
E75 Spec: Download The Data Sheet Here.
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 (Quad-Band), WCDMA: 900/2100 (Dual-Band), HSDPA (3.6Mbps) connectivity
- 240×320 px QVGA display
- 3.2 mpx camera with auto-focus, digital zoom, LED flash, Hi-Res VGA Video Recording, and 30 fps QVGA recording
- FM Radio
- microSDHC memory card slot
- 3.5 mm AV connector, Bluetooth 2.0, microUSB
- Dual Home Screens (Work/Personal) – similar to E71
- DualKeypad Design
- Nokia Maps
- PDF Document Viewer
- ZIP File Manager
The Nokia E75 is expected to ship in March at an estimated retail price of €375, before taxes and subsidies.
PICTURES: Official Pictures Here