Home » Featured, Headline

The Entire Set Of Ringtones From The N97 & E75

By - On 18 May 2009 28 Comments

I, for one, hate snazzy ringtones and prefer to go with the more polished ones that won’t cause an embarrassment in any situation even if I accidentally forget to put the phone on silent. After using mobile phones all these years, the conclusion I have come to is that the ringtones that come with the device are often the most polished, and ones you can keep for a long time.

So when I get a new device, I generally play most of the pre loaded tunes to see if I like any. The one thing that I always do is hear the message tones out because good ones are very hard to find otherwise. The E75 for example has a nice ‘Message1′ tune, its the usual Nokia but with a slightly different melody.

Download Nokia N97 & Nokia E75 Preloaded Ringtones

I have taken the time to pull the entire set of the pre-loaded tunes off the Nokia E75 as well as the Nokia N97 and put them in a ZIP file. If we can’t have the N97 today, we can at least have its ringtones!

Let me know if you find a noteworthy piece there.

• JeanVis said:

Wow!! Have been searching for this soooooooo long!! I own both an E71 and and iPhone, and I have been looking for a way to use the Nokia tunes on the iPhone. Unfortuneately though, iTunes doesn’t react when I try to import the .aac files in iTunes … Any thoughts on this?

• JeanVis said:

Problem solved!! :-)

• Nokia N97 / Nokia E75 Ringtones, Download Them All! said:

[...] Whether you want a discreet tone or something more infectious, you’ll be bound to find your perfect sound from these two download packs courtesy of the Symbian Blog! [...]

• cliquee said:

thanks.. will give a try to these tunes.. downloading at d moment..

• Tyler said:

Says n97.zip is corrupt. ? my device is E71x

• Nokia N97 News Roundup With Pre-Order Links | Symbian-Guru.com said:

[...] videos taken by the device, as well. Definitely some gems in there. If you do like it, Vaibhav from The Symbian Blog has pulled out the full set of ringtones from the N97, and made them available for you to download. [...]

• Serko said:

Thanks for these.

Tyler, try downloading them on the computer and then extracting. Its working that way.

Serko, my pleasure.

• Amit said:

Vaibhav,

Thanks for posting this. I also hate snazzy ringtones like you. I am aways on the lookout for good ‘Electronic Phone’ ringtones. I did not find any really good new ones in the E75 and N97 tones. Any idea where I can find such high quality tones?

• E71 Ringtones: Get Sounds From the Nokia N97 & E75 | nokianewphone said:

[...] Click here to download the files at The Symbian Blog, and keep reading to see what tones I use on my E71. [...]

• Ringtones « Nokia E71 on a daily basis said:

[...] Ringtones Posted on May 25, 2009 by mblenton Browsing the Interwebs, I stumbled upon The Symbian Blog which, besides looking quite interesting in general, brings us the complete sets of ringtones from Nokia E75 and Nokia N97. E75 set sounds pretty E71-ish, while N97 gives us some useful tones for alarms and similar uses. It’s worth taking a look. [...]

• Richard (Eli) Gross said:

Thanks for the post :)

• name said:

What?,

• Nokia Tips | How to get sounds from the N97 and E75 to your Nokia Smartphone said:

• Umniya said:

i tried downloading these but nothing worked?
    is this file still working?

• Killer Queen said:

Coooool! I heard the sounds on my dad’s phone and I wanted them on my Nokia, but I couldn’t locate them on the phone itself :p Thx a lot!

• Getting Sounds From the Nokia N97 and E75 said:

• Rhine James Gere said:

Oh! I really appreciate after reading your posts because I wanted to purchase the entire set Of ringtones from the N97 & E75 but I’m just going to know, where I can purchase?

• Dave L said:

Hmmm… ringtone ZIPS will not UnZip for me.

• Lydia Owen said:

there are newer and better alternatives to Nokia N97 today.”.

• Franklin Creasy said:

In the end, I based the expertise I used to be wanting out for. We?ve been having out due diligence on this topic, and for four days I protect getting net-websites which are meant to have what I am trying to find, solely to become upset making use of the deficiency of what I wished. I wish I might have found your weblog sooner! I had about 25% of what I employed to get in must have of and your website has that, plus the rest of what I essential to complete my researching. We now have activated to this web site correct right right here I like that you simply simply will observe authentic article content that you can be able to hardly discover out elsewhere. One particular wonderful point, you maybe can purchase nonetheless these kinds of web sites, make sure you go on! I can no for a longer time see the favored media. It can be there a very good deal garbage printed, I bear it no considerably additional easily. A very nice blog website and glorious write-up. I spend nights contained in the planet vast internet learning blogs, about tons of quite a couple of subjects. I must initial of all give kudos to whoever acknowledged your websites and 2nd of all to you for composing what i can only describe as an post. I actually think about there is a potential to writing content material or weblog articles or blog posts that only a few posses and albeit you might have it. The combination of academic and wonderful content is totally exceptionally arduous to seek out using the huge quantity of web site throughout the on-line world.Usually maintain a very great give very good closing outcomes!

• sladjan said:

Dude, these zip files are corrupted. Please upload it again or fix it.

• nick said:

Dude, these zip files are corrupted. Please upload it again or fix it.

• Sho said:

Dude, these zip files are corrupted. Please upload it again or fix it. PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• nick said:

Dude, these zip files are corrupted. Please upload it again or fix it.
    .PLEASE!!!!!