Home » Uncategorized

New Nokia E63 Firmware v200.21.012 Now Available

By - On 4 July 2009 21 Comments

The Nokia E63 too has joined the group of Nokia devices that have recently been given an update. The new v200 firmware brings speed and stability improvements along with bug fixes. The update also brings new pre-embedded applications like Ovi Contacts and Files on Ovi along with visual bookmarks to Facebook and Youtube.

Another thing that Nokia has been doing recently is to block the various ‘hacking’ methods, so if that is something you are interested in, you might want to reconsider updating.

nokia-e63

The update is a 108.9 MB download from the Nokia Software Updater (windows only) and as always if you do not see the update in the NSU, it means that the update is not yet available for your product code. The update is currently not available for E63 NAM as well. The E63 does not support user data preservation, so you should create a backup before you update.

[via]

• E63. Altro giro altro firmware! Rilasciato | Risorse Free said:

[...] [Via The Symbian Blog] [...]

• Flash Lite 4 Nokia said:

[...] Via The Symbian Blog, the Nokia E63 got firmware v200.21.012 update. [...]

• Firmware 200.21.012 para el Nokia E63 said:

[...] | The Symbian Blog addthis_pub = ‘movilbroker’; addthis_logo = ‘http://www.addthis.com/images/yourlogo.png’; [...]

• Nokia E63 Firmware Update - v200.21.012 | S60 Themes by tehkSeven | Premium Nokia Themes said:

[...] The Symbian Blog Categories: Nokia News Tags: download, E63, firmware, Nokia Links, update, upgrade Related [...]

• Nokia E63 Firmware Update – v200.21.012- Themeazine said:

[...] The Symbian Blog [...]

• vijay said:

my phone got locked after the firmware update, plz tell me wats the new lock code. 12345 dosent work with the new update

• snad said:

nokia e63 releases a new firmware version. it is now available at nokia software updater. latest version is 400.12.013. I installed it and its way far from the previous version. Additional nokia chat was added. bugs with email and internet capabilities was resolved

• Rohan Kumar said:

While i’ve also updated to the 400.12.013 firmware, i couldn’t see much of improvement except now to go from photo mode to video mode in camaera, i just need to press the right key and thet it’s written clearly there

Also, earlier i could use he flashlight feature even when the keypad was locked though the spacebar had to be pressed continuously for the time i wanted light. But in 400.12.013 version, it doesn’t work if i lock keypad with top left + bottom left keys. WTF?

However i cn use it if i lock keypad using RED(call end) button and then select “lock keypad” then the flashlight feature works in keypad loked mod

How sick of nokia pll ?!

• zigme said:

did any 1 has hacked e63 fw 200.21.012 ?

plis dont be shy nd tell me asap!

• e71+e63 said:

v400.21.012 not available on nokia website
    where can i update my e63
    Thanx

• Samba said:

I bought E63 recently and found qualizer is not working with headset, so when I went to nokia service center they upgraded firmware to 400.21.013. But still i have same eualizer problem and the worst thing I am not able to install any software properly even nokia chat beta is not getting installed,, just it stops half the way and exits from installation.

Did anybody installed the new firmware and can u tell me how it works, shud I go and re-install the old version itself, and what is the solution for equalizer!!

• Samba said:

Is there any way to escalate the equalizer issue to nokia high level, since the service center guys dnt even know how to handle this equalizer issue and leave my phone in their place for their R&D and spoild my newphone also I dont want to buy a third party mp3 player like lcg juke box.

• mucha said:

we all have the problem with the equalizer if your firmware is 2 or higher. nothing to do but wait till nokia releases a firmware that would solve the problem, which we all dont know when thats going to be.

• Pine said:

I also updated to version 210 and now all of a sudden the phone promts for a lock code agter 2-3 seconds! How can I solve it?

• BINOD ROUT said:

AFTER UPDATING WITH THIS NEW FIRMWARE MY PHONE VERY OFTEN GOT REBBOT AUTOMATICALLY.
    DOES ANYONE FACING THE SAM PROBLEM.

• tufail said:

• tufail said:

i did download application

• abid said:

YOU LOSER THE LATEST FIRMWARE IS 510.21.010

• aamir said:

I CANNOT INSTALL ANYTHING ON MY MOBILE WHY?

• Mohdazeem said:

plese help me i am in big trouble new version is available in form me

Leave your response!