Download The N900 Service Manual & See It Get Disassembled
The Nokia N900 RX-51 Service Manual has just made its way to the internet, making it possible for you to see how your N900 looks from the inside. The manual in addition to providing step by step instructions on how to take your N900 apart also shows an exploded view of the device, a screenshot of which is below.
The manual is for use by trained Nokia service center employees and not for the end user to learn how to reduce the N900 to pieces. I cannot stress how important it is for you to never try this yourself. That said, have fun. Download here.
If you enjoyed this post, then be sure to subscribe to our Full Feed RSS. You can also Subscribe via Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.Share:
- Get The Nokia N900 User Manual Now
- Nokia Transfers 3000 Employees & Symbian To Accenture, Launches Social Responsibility Program For The Other 4000
- Nokia 5530 XpressMusic – User Manual & Internal Photos Now Available Courtesy FCC
- Nokia N97 Support Page & User Manual Now Live
- MIR Translator Lets You Translate Text Captured By Your N900′s Camera