The N950 Now Available For Developers
The Nokia N9 was just announced at Nokia Connection in Singapore, but missing from the action was the leaked N950, which was supposed to be the developer phone. But if you are a developer looking to get your apps ready for the N9, there is hope, the N950 is still very real and will be made available to developers through selected developer programs, such as Nokia Developer LaunchPad.
More information about developing for the N9 can be found here.
[Update]: Another avenue where you can request a unit of the Nokia N950 is via the MeeGo Device Program.
Candidates must be community developers ready to start working on new or existing open source applications, to be published in apps.meego.com and the Nokia Store. Links to your current projects are relevant! Deadline for applications: end of Tuesday, June 28th.
Further reading: With The N9, Nokia Shows The World Its Still Got It.
If you enjoyed this post, then be sure to subscribe to our Full Feed RSS. You can also Subscribe via Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.Share:
- 50 More N950 Developer Kits Available Via The Community Device Program
- Huge: Nokia's Maemo & Intel's Moblin Combine To Become Meego
- MeeGo 1.2 Summer Release For The N900 Out Now
- Video Demo Of MeeGo For Handsets – An Installable Version For The N900 Is Available
- MeeGo Makes Way For Tizen, An All New HTML5 Centered OS