The Nokia N9 Stars In The World’s Quickest Ads, 6 Ads In 60 Seconds
The Nokia YouTube page has just been updated, its all about the N9 now. But Nokia doesn’t believe in simple videos these days, remember the pretty cool interactive N8 unboxing? This time they’re bringing something new to the table, 6 ads in less that 60 seconds, making them perhaps the world’s Quickest ads.
Hit the page to see a set of 6 ads that run for about 9 seconds on average covering the N9′s design, camera, maps, social functionality, browser and its general awesomeness. You may be surprised how the message can be conveyed in such a short amount of time. Infact, it’d be great if all ads were like this, we’d save a lot time!
The idea behind the ads seems to be to show how the N9 can become an integral part of your life, yet be innocuous, letting you focus on what you’re doing rather than making the phone the center of your attention.
Its a fun watch!
If you enjoyed this post, then be sure to subscribe to our Full Feed RSS. You can also Subscribe via Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.Share:
- Ian Wallace’s Time Lapse App ‘Lapsed’ Now In Open Beta
- Different Tack Is An Interesting New Twitter Client For Symbian^3
- Nokia Shorts Competition Puts $10,000 IN Your Pocket – Catapults You To Mobile Motion Picture Heaven
- Opera Mini 4.1 Beta Available
- Demo Of Nokia’s High Speed Wireless Transfer Concept – Explore & Share From My Visit To TWWLN