Popular Symbian Facebook Client fMobi Comes To The N900, Next Stop MeeGo
The popular and perhaps the best Facebook client for Symbian devices, fMobi is now available for the Nokia N900 as well. The full featured client packs in all the Facebook functionality that you would want like notifications, access to the news feeds, messages and even chat.
- News feed
- User info
- Check In / Places
- Sound notifications
- Top Friends
- Liked Pages
- Commenting / Liking
- View comments / likes
- Albums / Photos
- Landscape / Portrait
- Black / White theme
fMobi on the N900 (Maemo 5) comes with the chat functionality disabled out of the box, and because this is the first release there might be some connection popup issues if you don’t have a network connection and you enable chat. You can give feedback here, and download the .deb fMobi file for the N900 from this link.
That’s not all, here is something for you N950 and prospective N9 owners, fMobi is also coming to MeeGo soon.
If you enjoyed this post, then be sure to subscribe to our Full Feed RSS. You can also Subscribe via Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.Share:
- First Look: Borg, A Promising Facebook Client For Symbian
- Nokia Messaging Hits The Nokia 5800
- Maemo Select: Applications, Themes & Wallpapers For The N900
- A Portrait Keyboard Comes To Witter – Why Can't Nokia Put In One That All Apps Can Use?
- Portrait Browsing Coming To The N900 – Nokia Announces Official Qt Port To Maemo 5