PVR Cinemas Releases Apps For Android & iOS
After neglecting to even have a mobile optimised website for ages, India’s biggest multiplex chain PVR Cinemas has finally gotten around to releasing an app to make lives of its customers much easier. As you would expect, both Android and iOS users are the first to receive the app and it seems Symbian and Windows Phone users are out of luck for now.
The free apps are available from Apple’s App Store (optimised for both iPhone and iPad) and the Android Market. The app lets you perform all the actions you would expect including booking tickets, checking show listings and showing previews of upcoming releases.
You need to enter your email address and phone number the first time you launch the app, after which it sends you a confirmation code which you can enter to start using the app. It automatically finds your location and selects the appropriate city.
While booking tickets you can select your seats and choose to pay via a credit card or opt to collect the tickets one hour prior to the show.
If you enjoyed this post, then be sure to subscribe to our Full Feed RSS. You can also Subscribe via Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.Share:
- PVR Cinemas App Comes To Windows Phone
- Sneak Peak At The Upcoming Book My Show & Times of India Apps For Windows Phone
- Skype Finally Comes To Android
- Nokia India Will Bring The N97 To Your House For An Exclusive Preview
- Dear Nokia, We Need A Localised Version Of The Idea Project: Here’s How It Should Work