10 Nokia N9s Up For Grabs In Ideas Project’s N9 Challenge
Nokia’s Ideas Project is looking for your feedback on the N9 user interface and is offering 10 Nokia N9 smartphones in return. They are looking for ideas to improve some of the key features shown off in this video and other innovative ideas for the next generation of mobile touch screen devices.
So if the N9 isn’t launching in your country and you were looking forward to one, here’s your chance. Head over to the Ideas Project and start brainstorming. The ideas will be reviewed by Nokia’s interface designers and 10 winners will get a N9 each.
- Begins: October 12, 2011 at 09.00am EET (GMT+2)
- Ends: November 15, 2011 at 5pm EET (GMT+2)
Panel of judges:
- Nikki Barton, Vice President, Smart Devices UX Design, Nokia
- Peter Skillman, Vice President, Services ＆ MeeGo Design, Nokia
- Anton Fahlgren, Senior Design Manager, Nokia
- Ronan MacLaverty, Developer Advocate, MeeGo
- Heli Haapkylä, Manager, Crowdsourcing, Nokia
If you enjoyed this post, then be sure to subscribe to our Full Feed RSS. You can also Subscribe via Email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.Share: