Its time. The winners of the N96 Challenge have been randomly selected with the help of Random.Org’s random number generator. The 5 of you lucky readers will receive a trial of the Nokia N96 courtesy the lovely people at WOM World Nokia. I will be shortly contacting you via email with instructions on how to get your devices.
The following are the winners in each category:
I. FOR COMMENTING ANYWHERE ON THE BLOG
II. FOR THE BEST IDEAS TO HELP COMPLETE THE CHALLENGE
- Sartaj Gill for not only coming up with the ideas, but also performing them!
III. FOR YOUR THOUGHTS ON ANYTHING MOBILE
IV. LUCKY DRAW ON THE FINAL FACE THE TASK POST
- Steve for his ‘Please deliver me from my tacky Windows Mobile / HTC hell!’
That’s it folks. For those of you who didn’t get lucky – hopefully some other time! Those who did, I will be contacting you on the email address you mentioned while commenting, please reply to the email within 24 hours from now, else I will be forced to conduct the draw once more for that particular category.
Lastly, a HUGE thanks to WOM World for organising this challenge, I simply loved taking part in it, absolutely loved the way the contest unfolded via the scrolls that came in each week. Hopefully we will see many more of such fun things in the future, till then enjoy your N96’s.
I have some amazing news for you, dear readers. If you recall I was participating in the Nokia N96 Challenge to win you 5 trials of Nokia N96. I have won! So that means five lucky people out of you will be getting their hands on a N96 soon.
At the start of the competition, I had outlined the ways in which you could win the trials:
- Two N96’s will be raffled away amongst the commenters on any post on the entire blog, starting today. Basically, all comments made today onwards on any post on the site will enter you into the big lucky draw, so make sure you comment to increase your chances – This still stands, you have time till the 27th Feb ’09 11:59PM GMT to get your comments in.
- I will also be writing about the upcoming challenges and one N96 will be given away to the person who sends in the best idea to help me complete the challenge. Write in via email or the contact form. – The winner of this section has already been decided and I will be contacting you via email. (The name of the person will be officially revealed on Feb. 28,’09).
- One N96 is reserved for the most creative amongst you, send in your thoughts/reviews/opinions on anything mobile and if we like it, you will get your N96 – This still stands, you have time till the 27th Feb 11:59PM GMT to get your entries in.
- The last N96 will be a mystery and the way to get it will be revealed if and when I win the challenge – I have decided to keep this simple. For a chance to win, just leave a comment on this post along with the name of your current phone to enter the lucky draw. Next, subscribe to The Symbian Blog via RSS or Email to stay abreast with the latest on this. One lucky commenter on THIS post will win. You have time till the 27th Feb ’09 11:59PM GMT to get your comments in.
The winners will be declared on the Febuary 28,’09. Good Luck!