Alongside the N97 Mini and X3 (S40 handset) Nokia also introduced the X6, a comes with music Symbian smartphone. The Xseries is the rebranded Xpress Music range and you have got to admit the name sounds nice and the X6 looks pretty visually appealing as well.
The device packs a 3.2″ touchscreen, 32 GB of storage and this is what Nokia Conversations had the following to say about the X6.
Did we mention the 35 hours of music playback? Well what about 16 days standby time, a 5-megapixel camera and Carl Zeiss optics, dual LED flash, TV-out, video editing, online sharing, Nokia Music store, full web browser and Flash Lite support. Still want more? Okay then, A-GPS, Ovi Maps and Playlist DJ. If you fancy a bit of gaming, then Spore is included, along with DJ Mix Tour and Asphalt4. Phew.
- Frequency – WCDMA 850/1900/2100+QB GSM (LTA, NA). WCDMA 900/1900/2100 +QB GSM
- SW Platform – Symbian OS, S60 5th edition 5.0
- Size – 111 x 51 x 13.8
- Display – 3.2” 16:9 nHD, 231 ppi
- Memory Internal/External – 32 GB/-
- Talk time – up to 8h (GSM) /5 h (3G)
- Stand-by time – up to 406h (GSM) /400 h (3G)
- Music playback time – up to 35h
- Video playback time – up to 4 hours (30 fps)
- Processor – 433.9MHz
- Storage – 32GB Internal
- Connectivity – GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSDPA/WIFI
The Nokia X6 is expected to ship in the fouth quarter of 2009 for an estimated retail price of EUR 459 before taxes and subsidies. You can find the press release here.
[Image via: AAS]