It is past seven in the morning here in Barcelona and we leave for the MWC soon! Yesterday night all the bloggers part of the WOM World group including James from Nokia Creative, Norman from Symbian World, Mark from The Nokia Blog, Matthew from Darlamack, Stefanos from Pestaola, Amir from Phone Rush, and Neil from iGadget Life had somewhat of a jam session where we discussed our anticipations for tomorrow. Some of it was caught on video and is there at the Mobile World Congress virtual event.
Here is basically what I think is coming:
– The N96 more likely than not.
– There are rumours of an N78, I’m not too sure.
– S60 Touch Demo – If its a proto I’ll be glad, but I’m not keeping my hopes high.
– A couple of Eseries devices possiblly – E66, E71.
– The new Maps Beta.
– Ovi Share
– Anything other device will be a plesant surprise, Nokia surprise us!
Need to leave now, or I might get late!
Mark also has impressions from day one up, head over for a read!